Holy Angels Catholic School: Over 100 Years of Excellence
Established in 1858, Holy Angels Catholic School is located in the heart of Sidney, Ohio. Since its inception, Holy Angels Parish and our parishioners have been dedicated to providing a Catholic education for their children.
For almost 100 years, Holy Angels School housed grades 1 through 12 until 1955 when Holy Angels High School (now Lehman Catholic High School ) was built. Since then, the school has continued its long tradition of providing quality education to students in grades K-8. In 1991, an expansion and renovation occurred which provided a separate wing for jr. high students, a computer lab, a science lab and cafeteria.